Sunday 20 October 2013

This is Me

Assalamualaikum  , my name is Muhammad Fiqri bin Amran . In this blog , i am going to tell you little bit about myself . born on April 29, 1990 . now, i am 23 years old. I have a father who can be a friend . My father's name is Amran bin ali , he was a businessman . my father was born on January 1, 1959 and now he's 54 years old. while my mother a sporting but firm on some points, he now 49 years old , my mother is a massager . I like to tell my problems to my mother because my mother can be consider what i tell to her . it makes me happy to share something with her  . I have a sister who is an assistant accountant in one of company at Terengganu and i have a younger brother who are still studying at Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia ( USIM ) . I received his early education in kindergarten Bukit Kecil . then i  futher my study at Sekolah Kebangsaan Gong Kapas  . After having obtained excellent results in the UPSR , I received an offer to continue studying at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Agama Sheikh Abdul Malek ( Shams ) . I graduated with a diploma in Islamic banking in Selangor International Islamic University College . now I'm studying at Universiti Technologi Mara ( UiTM ) branch segamat .I'm an easy person to work in groups . in my village , I like to join activities like gotong royong  because for me , i can communicate to all my friends and sharing our experience  , I have the advantage because my parents are chairman at my village's mosque . I thinks that's all for me . 








MEEEE !

My Beloved Parents

My sister and Brother .... im gonna be Uncle soon ....

My younger Brother .

No comments:

Post a Comment