Saturday 26 October 2013

Detective Conan ? Shinichi Kudo ?

Assalamualaikum ...... i'm coming back !! for this entry , i would like to share about how much i'm addicted about Detective Conan . Childish right ? haahahaha . whatever , most important thing from this story line can give me SOMETHING . Guest what ??? it's about motivation . His real name is Shinichi Kudo , one day when he going to solve one case , kudo was beaten unconscious by criminals. After the kudo given a poison that makes him into a small body. he has a beautiful girlfriend. her name is Ran, the daughter of a famous detective Mouri. one of the reasons I love reading comics for Ran in the comic more beautiful than real drama. hahahahahaha!!! . From that incident , kudo had to be conan edogawa and keep his secret to everybody except Professor Agassa .


Shinichi Kudo

Conan Edogawa

Ran Mouri




Either read their comics or watching their's drama on television , it's makes me feeling excited . LOL . Credit to Gosho Aoyama who are created character of Detective Conan . I dont know where Mr Aoyama get the great idea to makes this one . It's makes me my day is wonderful if i read this comic on that day because i feel that i am as conan can solve the hard case with easier . HEHEHEHEHE . (dreaminggggggg)


In fact , to standing infront of my friends during presentation like i got a butterfly in my cute stomach , how come i can be like Detective Conan . hahhahaha . That's all about Detective Conan . Thanks for reading :))









Gosho Aoyama

No comments:

Post a Comment