Thursday 24 October 2013

Collecting Stamps

This is my first hobby , it is collecting stamps . Even for this century , many people easy to send the information or letter via email , but via post are still relevant . I believed that many people takes a collecting stamps are their hobby because it is simple and easy . I start to collect stamps since 3 years ago . My hobby began through the influence of my few classmate who started collecting and exchanging . I am also get the stamps at the envelope when the letter delivered to me . If i looks is a unique stamp , i shall keep on that . From that , i started to collect any stamps either i get from my friends or i buy at post office . My family also support my hobby with give their support and also find awesome and beautiful stamps to give to me . I really appreciate what they have done to me . After that , i decided to  buy one album to put all my stamps in the album . this is one way to show how much i really love and appreciate my stamps . For your information , stamps come out with many design and patterns . I have with me about many stamps of various countries . most of the stamps are of rare variety and my friends who see them are all praise for them . Actually , everyone can makes collecting stamps is their hobby because it is not involved much costs on it but it is depands on that person how to show their interested . From the stamps , we can knew or identified what is culture a country have . For example Malaysia use Bunga Raya on the stamps and it is become a signature of our country to foreigner to identify Malaysia . Hence , i think the collecting stamps need to keep for our next generation in the future . 



No comments:

Post a Comment