Friday 25 October 2013

Futsal

Futsal is my second hobby . lets we talk about futsal first for your knowledge . futsal is basiccally playing soccer indoor . A futsal ball is smaller and heavier than other soccer balls . futsal is played between two teams like football but there have only five members , one of whom is goalkeeper not like football they have eleven players for each teams . futsal requires stamina , strenght , endurance and good control of the ball . It is a very tiring game because it needs the players to move everywhere in the field . Thats is a little bit information about futsal . Usually , friends and me will arrange our futsal during on holiday because we are student of different university , it is not easy to arrange this program . Honestly , from futsal it is makes our friendship getting more better . Futsal ask you and friends to hardworking and helping each others . I start play futsal when i was form 3 at secondary school . As hostel's student , i more exposed about futsal because we do not have choice to get entertainment . For me , happy is more important when play with my friends . I hope i can play futsal untill i retire of play futsal . Last word from me , PLAY FOR FUN !










No comments:

Post a Comment